This Pea Feta and Mint Frittata is absolutely bursting with flavour. The sweetness from the peas contrasts beautifully with the saltiness of the feta. This frittata recipe is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and being made in a muffin tin is perfectly portioned for little fingers or lunchboxes.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 30g feta
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- salt and pepper to season (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 185c and grease a 12 capacity non stick mini muffin tin, a silicone muffin tray is preferable to avoid the frittata sticking.
- In a jug whisk together the eggs until well combined
- In the muffin tin, distribute the pea, feta and mint evenly between the cases.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly between the cases and season if desired
- Bake for around 14 minutes or until the egg has cooked through.
Keywords: Frittata; Breakfast Frittata; Baby Led Weaning Frittata; Pea Frittata; Pea Feta Mint Frittata; Muffin Tin Frittata; Vegetarian Frittata