This delicious heart Hot Smoked Salmon and Broccoli Rice Salad that is as filling as it is full of flavour.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (around 1/2 cup uncooked rice)
- 100g blanched broccoli florets
- 150g hot smoked salmon shredded
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 1/2 large red capsicum sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame seeds to garnish
- coriander leaves to garnish
- Cook rice according to packet instructions and rinse and drain when cooked.
- Meanwhile blanch the broccoli by cooking lightly for one minute then transfer into ice water for 5 minutes then drain and lightly dry.
- In a large bowl combine the cooked rice, shredded salmon, broccoli, spring onion, capsicum and cashews.
- In a small jar mix together the soy sauce ginger and lime juice and zest
- Pour over the salad and mix again before topping with coriander and sesame seeds (optional)
Keywords: Hot Smoked Salmon Broccoli Salad; Salad; Office Lunch