This delicious and crisp fibre packed Honey Pecan Granola is the perfect way to start the day. Full of flavour, this healthier Honey Pecan Muesli is so simple to make and comes together in no time at all.
- 150g rolled oats (1 1/2 cups)
- 100g pecans
- 50g almonds
- 25g sunflower seeds
- 25g peppitas
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- zest of half an orange
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Preheat the oven to 175c fan bake and line a baking dish with baking paper
- In a medium sized bowl mix all of the ingredients together taking care to ensure that the oil and honey has evenly coated the dry ingredients
- Spread out the mixture evenly onto the baking dish and bake for 4 minutes
- Remove the muesli from the oven, stir and turn the mixture then replace the tray into the oven and bake for another 4 minutes, checking to make sure the mixture does not burn
- When golden brown remove from the oven and set aside to cool before serving.
Once cooled store in an airtight container for several weeks.
Keywords: Honey Pecan Granola; Honey Pecan Muesli; Honey Pecan Breakfast Granola; Honey Pecan Breakfast Muesli; granola; muesli; home made granola; home made muesli