These festive Rum Raisin Bliss Balls come together so quickly (and deliciously). Made from whole ingredients and a dash of rum you can make these ahead and store in the fridge for dessert, party plates or on cheese boards.
- 8 medjool dates
- 75g roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut plus extra for rolling
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp rum
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 75g raisins or sultanas
- Place all the ingredients except for the sultanas or raisins in the food processor with the S blade attachment
- Process on high for around two minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are chopped quite finely.
- Add in the sultanas or raisins and pulse through until slightly combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll to make a ball in between your hands. Roll the ball lightly in the coconut to coat then roll again in your hands so that the coconut sticks to the ball. Repeat to make 12 bliss balls.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container or in the freezer.
The rum flavour will intensify after refrigerating.
Keywords: Bliss Balls; Protein Balls; Rum Raisin Bliss Balls; Chocolate Rum Raisin Bliss Balls