These Nut Free Apple Pie Bliss Bites are so good. Packed with flavour and a favourite for lunchboxes.
- 1 large diced apple
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut plus extra for rolling
- 6 medjool dates
- 50g dried apple
- 25g sultanas
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the s-blade attachment.
- Process on high for around three minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are chopped finely.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll to make a ball in between your hands.
- Roll the ball lightly in the coconut to coat then roll again in your hands so that the coconut sticks to the ball. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Store the bliss balls in the fridge in an airtight container.
Keywords: Bliss Balls; Apple Pie Bliss Bites; Bliss Bites; Apple Bliss Balls; Apple Bliss Bites; Nut Free Apple Bliss Balls; Nut Free Bliss balls