These delicious Pear Blueberry and Ginger Muffins are sweetened only fruit and taste so good. With no added sugar, these muffins are perfect for school lunches and snacks.
- one overripe medium banana, mashed (100g)
- 1/2 cup low flavoured olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 pears (300g) finely diced (I used Packham pears)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- Preheat your oven to 180c and grease your muffin tin, using liners if you prefer
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the banana, oil, eggs, yogurt, cinnamon and ginger until well combined
- Stir in the pear and blueberries until combined then add in flour and stir until just combined
- Add the muffins to the tin and bake for around 15 minutes or until lightly golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean
- Cool slightly in the tin before transferring onto a wire baking rack.
These Pear Blueberry and Ginger Muffins can be frozen for two – three months.