- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp small chocolate chips
- In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients
- Lightly oil a pan over a medium-low heat and when heated, add spoonfuls of the mixture to the pan.
- When bubbles begin to form, flip the pancakes carefully and cook through.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have used all your batter, keeping the pan lightly greased to ensure the pancakes do not stick
- Serve with fruit or enjoy them on their own.