These delicious sweet and creamy Peach Ricotta and Vanilla Bean Muffins are so soft and moist. You won’t be able to stop at one.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 1 cup diced peaches (I used canned peaches)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- Preheat your oven to 180c and prepare a medium muffin tin
- In a bowl whisk together the ricotta, eggs, honey, oil and vanilla bean paste
- Carefully stir through the diced peaches
- Add the flour and carefully fold through, taking care not to over-mix the batter
- Cook at 175c for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean
- Cool slightly in the tin before transferring onto a wire baking rack
If you are using fresh peaches or the mix appears a little dry (some ricotta brands are wetter than others) use around a 1/4 cup of milk to thin the mixture a little.