These fresh and delicious Nut Free Blueberry Bliss Bites are a refined sugar free lunchbox treat that is sweetened only with fruit. They come together in no time at all in the food processor. They are dairy free and vegan and can be made gluten free with certified gluten free oats.
- 50g dried blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (140g)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (50g) and extra for rolling
- 6 Medjool dates (around 75g)
- 125g punnet of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (30g)
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- Soak your dried blueberries for around 5 minutes in boiling hot water to soften, then drain.
- In a food processor with the S Blade attached add in all the ingredients and blitz until well combined and smooth. This should take around 2 minutes but is dependant on your food processor.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and roll into ball then roll the ball in desiccated coconut. Repeat until the mixture has been used.
- Store in the fridge for a few days or these bliss balls can be frozen.
Keywords: Blueberry Bliss Balls; Nut Free Blueberry Bliss Balls; Blueberry Bliss Bites; Nut Free Bliss Bites; Vegan Bliss Bites; Nut Free Vegan Bliss Balls