These Nut Free Apricot Bliss Balls are such a great sweet treat for school lunches or to grab and go on busy days. They will satisfy your sweet tooth – but not with empty calories and added sugars. These bliss balls are full of goodness and made with no added sugars.
- 150g (just under 1 cup) dried apricots
- 50g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 40g (1/2 cup) desiccated coconut and extra for rolling
- 30g (1/4 cup) pepitas
- 30g (1/4 cup) sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the S-blade attachment and blitz until well combined. This will take around one and a half minutes.
- Scoop tablespoon sized portions of the mixture and roll the mixture in balls using your hands.
- Roll each ball in desiccated coconut to seal.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer for two-three months.
Keywords: Nut Free Apricot Bliss Balls; Apricot Bliss Balls; Vegan Bliss Balls; Nut Free Bliss Balls