These Mocha Bliss Balls are just perfect for coffee lovers. Dairy free and made with no added sugar they are simply delicious.
- 50g hazelnuts roasted
- 3/4 cup oats
- 8 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 2 tbsp espresso
- 1 tsp freshly ground coffee (plus extra for rolling – optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the s-blade attachment.
- Process on high for around three minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are chopped quite finely.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll to make a ball in between your hands. Roll the ball lightly in the coffee grounds (if using). Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- Store the bliss bites in the fridge in an airtight container.
While I love these Mocha Bliss Balls lightly rolled in fresh coffee grounds to intensify the coffee flavour you don’t need to if you’d rather a milder coffee taste. I would recommend rolling one without and then one with and check which is your preference.
Keywords: Mocha Bliss Balls; Coffee Bliss Balls