This simple and easy Greek Salad is bursting with freshness and flavour. Greek Salad is traditionally made with fresh and crisp cucumber, juicy cherry tomatoes, capsicum, salty olives and a creamy feta cheese. My version includes crunchy Cos lettuce.
- 150g Cos Lettuce chopped into large chunks
- 150g cucumber roughly diced
- 30g red onion, thinly sliced
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g capsicum, sliced
- 20 Kalamata olives
- 100g creamy feta torn into large chunks
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 large fresh lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- In a large bowl layer the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, capsicum. olives and top with the feta
- Sprinkle with the dried oregano, salt and pepper and if serving immediately drizzle over the olive oil and squeeze over the fresh lemon juice. If making ahead of time add the olive oil and lemon just before serving.
- Serve as a delicious side or a larger serve for a hearty lunch.
Keywords: Greek Salad; Salad; Greek Salad with Lettuce