You will love this delicious Gingerbread Muesli. This recipe is perfectly spiced and slightly sweetened. Because you can make this quick and simple recipe in advance it’s the perfect breakfast for your busy Christmas morning. Serve this muesli with greek yogurt and berries parfait style for a pretty, delicious start to the day.
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds (linseeds)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 175c fan bake and line a baking dish with baking paper
- In a medium sized bowl mix all of the ingredients together taking care to ensure that the oil and maple syrup has evenly coated the dry ingredients
- Spread out the mixture evenly onto the baking dish and bake for 4 minutes
- Remove the muesli from the oven, stir and turn the mixture then replace the tray into the oven and bake for another 4 minutes, checking to make sure the mixture does not burn
- When golden brown remove from the oven and set aside to cool before serving.
Once cooled store in an airtight container for several weeks.
Keywords: Gingerbread Muesli; Gingerbread Granola; Muesli; Granola; Breakfast Parfaits; Gingerbread Breakfast Parfaits