These delicious little pancake bites are the perfect after school treat or fun breakfast on the run idea. The Fruit and Chocolate Chip Muffin Tin Pancakes are completely adaptable to what fruit you have at home and they’re super easy to make.
- 1.5 cups of plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g melted butter
- fruit of your choice to top
- chocolate chips to top
- Preheat your oven to 180c and thoroughly grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the ingredients until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour or spoon into the muffin tin filling each cup until they are around 1/2 full
- Top them with your choice of fruit and a few chocolate chips
- Bake them in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until they are cooked through.
Keywords: Muffin Tin Pancakes; pancakes