These delicious Double Chocolate Chip Muffins with Zucchini are a fantastic way to add a nutrient boost to lunchbox baking. Totally kid approved!
- 1 zucchini medium grated (125g)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 2 cups self raising flour
- Preheat an oven to 180c and thoroughly grease a medium sized muffin tin.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the flour
- Carefully fold through the flour until just combined, ensuring you do not over-mix
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the muffin pans
- Bake for around 12-15 minutes or until the muffin springs back when touched and a skewer inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before turning onto a baking rack and cooling completely
There is no need to squeeze out the liquid from the zucchini for this recipe.