These delicious Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls are the perfect addition for mum lunches or an after-school snack. These bliss balls are made from cashews, almonds, dates, sultanas, cacao and peppermint extract. This is an easy, no bake recipe that’s free from dairy and gluten.
- 100g (around 8-10) medjool dates
- 50g roasted cashews
- 50g roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 1/2 tsp good quality peppermint extract
- coconut for rolling
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the s-blade attachment.
- Process on high for around three minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are chopped quite finely.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll to make a ball in between your hands. Roll the ball lightly in the coconut to coat then roll again in your hands so that the coconut sticks to the ball. Repeat to make 12 bliss balls.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for around 5 days or in the freezer for two to three months.
To roast the nuts, preheat your oven to around 200c. Place the nuts on a baking tray and spread out and roast for around 4 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they do not burn.
Keywords: Bliss Balls; Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls; Chocolate Peppermint Energy Bites; Energy Bites; No Bake Bliss Bites