These delicious vegan and gluten free Chocolate Orange Almond Bliss Balls are delicious. They store well in the freezer or fridge and make a yummy snack.
- 75g roasted almonds
- 50g sultanas
- 6 medjool dates
- zest of 1 orange
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup coconut plus extra for rolling
- 1/4 cup cacao
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the s-blade attachment.
- Process on high for around three minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are chopped quite finely.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll to make a ball in between your hands. Roll the ball lightly in the coconut to coat then roll again in your hands so that the coconut sticks to the ball. Repeat to make 12 bliss balls.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container or in the freezer.
For roasted almonds, place on a baking tray and roast in a preheated oven at about 200c for around 4 minutes. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
Keywords: Bliss Balls; Protein Balls; Energy Bites