This delicious and crunchy refined sugar free Chocolate Granola will be a breakfast hit with the whole family and comes together so quickly. This is a satisfying nut and oat based chocolate muesli has flavours of cinnamon and chocolate with a perfect crunch from the hazelnuts, pecans and pepitas.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 75g pecans
- 75g hazlenuts
- 25g pepitas
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 175c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl add in the dry ingredients and stir the mixture until well combined.
- Then, add in the maple syrup and olive oil and stir through again, coating the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Next, tip the mixture on to the lined baking tray and spread the mixture evenly over the tray.
- Bake the granola for 4 minutes then remove from the oven and stir, breaking up any clumps.
- Stir through the shredded coconut and return to the oven to bake for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
If you wish to make a sweeter version add 3 tbsp of maple syrup instead of 2 tbsp and bake the mixture for a further 4 minutes (8 in total) before adding the shredded coconut and baking for a further 4 minutes.
Keywords: Chocolate Granola; Chocolate Muesli; Muesli; Granola; Vegan Muesli; Vegan Granola