These No Bake Cashew Cacao and Berry Energy Bites are a super simple five ingredient recipe that comes together so quickly. Free from gluten, these vegan bliss balls make a great snack for lunchboxes (if allowed) or a fantastic snack at home.
- 8 medjool dates (100g) pitted
- 75g roasted unsalted cashews
- 50g dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (20g) cacao powder
- 1/4 cup (20g) desiccated coconut plus extra for rolling
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the s-blade attachment.
- Process on high for around three minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are chopped quite finely.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll to make a ball in between your hands. Roll the ball lightly in the coconut to coat then roll again in your hands so that the coconut sticks to the ball. Repeat to make 12 energy bites.
- Store the energy bites in the fridge in an airtight container.
To make the roasted cashews, in a 200c preheated oven dry roast (no oil) for 5 minutes or until golden brown.