This delicious Zucchini Slice is a firm family favourite. It’s a quick and easy no-fuss weeknight dinner or protein packed lunch. It’s fantastic warm or cold and makes a delicious non sandwich lunchbox idea.
- 6 extra large eggs
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 medium (400g) zucchini grated (no need to squeeze the liquid from the zucchini)
- 200g short cut bacon diced
- 1 small brown onion (150g) finely diced
- 1 cup (110g) grated tasty cheese
- 1 clove garlic crushed or finely diced
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup (110g) self raising flour
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c and grease and line a large rectangular (around 30cm x 20cm) ovenproof dish.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except the flour, mixing well.
- Slowly stir through the flour until combined.
- Next, spoon in the mixture into your prepared dish.
- Cook for around 30-35 minutes or until lightly golden and set.
- Cool slightly then serve.
Keywords: Zucchini Slice; Zucchini Bacon Slice; Easy Zucchini Slice; One Bowl Zucchini Slice