This vegetarian Zucchini Pea and Ricotta Slice is a delicious reinvention of the traditional Zucchini Slice. Packed with flavour and bursting with veggies this makes a fantastic non sandwich lunchbox recipe or a quick and simple weeknight meal.
- 2 medium zucchini grated (around 250 grams)
- 100 grams of peas
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 1 cup of grated tasty cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c and grease and line a large rectangular (around 30cm x 20cm) ovenproof dish.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except the flour
- Slowly stir through the flour until just combined
- Spoon in the mixture into your prepared dish
- Cook for around 25 minutes or until lightly golden and set
Keywords: Vegetarian Zucchini Slice; Zucchini Slice; Zucchini Pea and Ricotta Slice