These Nut Free Chocolate Bliss Bites will be a lunchbox hit. Made from cacao, oats, seeds, dates and sultanas and free from sugar and dairy they are a fun snack for school lunches or perfect to grab and go. They are also coconut free.
- 10 pitted medjool dates (around 100g)
- 1 cup rolled oats (100g)
- 1/3 cup sultanas (50g)
- 1/4 pepitas (30g)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (30g)
- 1/4 cup cacao (25g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the s-blade attachment.
- Process on high for a few minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are well combined. The mixture will begin to ball together in the food processor when it is ready.
- Scoop tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls in your hands.
- Store the bliss balls in the fridge in an airtight container or freeze for later
Keywords: Nut Free Chocolate Bliss Balls; Chocolate Bliss Balls; Nut Free Bliss Balls; Bliss Balls;