Welcome! I am so happy to have you here!
About Goodie Goodie Lunchbox
Goodie Goodie Lunchbox started when my friend had a bit of a dilemma. Her son was about to start school the following year and felt confused about what to pack him for school lunches. I offered to take pictures of my son’s school lunches as we had to pack ours for kindy. She loved my school lunch ideas and said I should start an Instagram account and I took her advice! I have always loved baking and experimenting in the kitchen so it was a natural progression so start my own blog, documenting my school lunch ideas and recipes my family love.
My blog, centred on school lunch ideas, provides delicious recipes that are easy and can be made with your kiddos. I love sharing with you (generally) nutritious, (always) delicious food that my family eats (mostly – I have young children that sometimes hunger strike for no reason).
10 Things About Me
- I moved to Australia when I was 24 with my then-boyfriend now-husband. We took a chance as we had only been together for a few months but it was the best thing I ever did.
- I love playing board and card games and now that Mr 6 has become obsessed with Uno I am in game heaven.
- I’m an avid Parkrunner and enjoy the odd jog. I am still learning to love running…I like it, but I really need to love it because I love wine and ice-cream. A lot.
- I love to read, chick-lit is my favourite genre and re-reading books to me is like visiting old friends. I also adore children’s literature and reading to my kids – I love to re-create themes and characters from these books in fun food art.
- My favourite foods are avocado, mango, cheese, salads, pizza and pasta. Oh and cupcakes and nougat and…actually this list could get pretty long so I’ll just stop there.
- I am not a great traveler, slight fear of flying and I am a creature of habit, but I do dream of visiting America and Europe and it’s something I will do ‘one day’. My favourite holiday has been to Vanuatu and we are planning on travelling there again.
- I didn’t get my drivers licence until I was nearly 30 – looking back I do not understand how I went for so long without my licence!
- I love karaoke. But most of my friends and family do not allow me to participate in this activity anymore. Insert sad face here.
- I love to eat out with my family or friends, nothing makes me happier. Well unless we are eating out at a BYO restaurant.
- I am still learning this whole crazy world of food blogging and loving it. This is my dream. Thanks for being a part of it.